1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SMS Assist -Hear of them?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by big acres, May 14, 2010.

1. big acres

big acres Senior Member

I was just contacted by SMS Assist, looking to get bids for Bank of America, Capital One, etc...

Anyone work with them? I found noting on the search function. Thanks.

2. bluerage94

bluerage94 Senior Member

So did we...RFQ's

3. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

They are out there fishing....Looking for Prices on Bank of America and Capital One...Not sure if they hold the Contract or they are trying to get it.Could not get an answer from them on that question.....Trying to get the contactors to do their leg work on Pricing.....Dont get your Hopes up...:salute:

4. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

I have worked for them before but now they sub out to a smaller maintenance company. But when it was directly with them it was not that bad received my money within 45 days.

5. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Every 'f'ing national robbery, I mean mtc company has RFQ or RFP for Bank of America, Target, Capital One, etc. Right now they are bidding them right now...

6. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Yup...They want the bids by the end of May.....Im not sure if these guys have the contract or are trying to get a handle on pricing so they can go to Bank of America and Capital One and bid it...