1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Smooth Bobcat 553 operator

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Mar 2, 2013.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Thought this video was pretty interesting. At first I thought wow...im impressed...this guy dug a pretty good hole with just a set of forks. Then I realized there was a rock in the bottom of the hole he dug so its a good thing he was using the forks so he could get that rock out of there. This whole time im thinking I know one of those forks is going to come up bent. I then almost thought he was going to get the job done and lone behold wouldn't you know it...surprise ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOQG9yqmN4I

2. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Surprise ending is right. I thought it was going to end with that rock on the forks. Nice video!

3. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

The ending is like - wow he is doing good diggin up the boulder!..............OH BLEEP!!!!

4. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

haha shiit happens

5. Drakeslayer

Drakeslayer 2000 Club Member
    from Carver

What an idiot. Any good operator could have squared up on the boulder and had it out easy.

6. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

Not sure why he took it out of the ground in the 1st place. IT was basically underground to begin with .

7. scott3430

scott3430 PlowSite.com Addict

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ His 2 minutes of youtube " fame ".......:p

8. ANA Proscapes

ANA Proscapes Senior Member
    from NH

Hahahhaha. I've poped tons of rocks with forks. He needed to slide them close together. The best part of that is he had the door on and the arms are half way up so the door won't open enough to get out.

9. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

A good operator would've slid forks closer together or maybe even used a hoe to dig a hole with. Complete moron.

10. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

good thing they make emergency exit windows:laughing:

11. ANA Proscapes

ANA Proscapes Senior Member
    from NH

I would hate to try to get out the back window of one. It would be like puting a square peg in a round hole. Lol