1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Smokin Deal!!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jcesar, Dec 26, 2006.

1. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Ok guys,
    Here it is. 1984 Ford F250 Regular cab, 8 ft bed, 6.9 liter diesel, 4x4, with 178k on it. Body is solid, but 2 different colors. Needs lots of wiring work, as none of the lights work. Runs good, and the 4x4 works great. Has a 4 speed trans. Beat up, but runs well.

750.00!!!!!!!!

Will post pics later. Maybe tomorrow night.

2. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

Too bad we're not closer, I'd snatch that right up. I never had a problem with an old 6.9.

3. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Would keep it, but i am going to a new one. Got a good deal on this truck, but got to get rid of it. Too many trucks. Got 2 for sale now, with a third on the way!!!LOL

4. starc

starc Senior Member

Where abouts in Michigan are you?

5. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

starc,
    sent you a pm

6. starc

starc Senior Member

Figures...your 400+ miles away :(

7. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Sorry. Still want the truck? LOL

8. starc

starc Senior Member

Too far to bring it home, then the USA Canada boarder to deal with...You bring her over here and it's sold...

9. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

For a nominal fee, it is there!!!! LMAO

10. starc

starc Senior Member

I'll let you know...I'll just be needing the chassis engine and rad to put under an 86 longbox I have here...

11. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

ok. But I think it wont last once everyone sees it is a Diesel!!! Never Know

12. starc

starc Senior Member

We'll see what happens, don't really need it but if it was closer I'd definetly grab it.

13. Kalawnsnow

Kalawnsnow Junior Member
    from detroit

I would to see pics
    thanks

14. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

where are you located.

15. fincat

fincat Junior Member

hey, hey, hey

i would be interested in the truck, would you be willing to meet me half-way between jersey and your homebase? finalino @ comcast.net

16. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Truck is located 30 Minutes east of Grand Rapids Michigan. Sorry, no time to deliver.

17. 972500

972500 Junior Member

u arent in the ionia area are ya? jc cause i know where that is and im trying to get an idea of where the truck would be for how long of a trip. could ya send pics to
    bigmark977@netscape.net a buddy of mine is lookin for a winter truck and this sounds perfect and i could come get it with the trailer and we could do the wiring no problem
    Mark

18. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

Truck is in Ionia County, but not Ionia. About 20 Minutes from there. Located on my other property, in Belding. "If you can find that on a map"

19. jcesar

jcesar Senior Member
    from Mi

to the top. No pictures yet, but should have them this weekend sometime. Anyone interested in pictures, let me know. I will post them as soon as I get some taken.