1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Smart Lock Cylinder Diagram?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by The_Burning_Rom, Dec 28, 2014.

1. The_Burning_Rom

The_Burning_Rom Member

Does anyone have access to a diagram for the smart lock cylinder? My dad has a background in hydraulic cylinders and wants to understand how the cylinders I just bought for my RT1 work. I have two sets of standard cylinders and a set of smart locks, and he could always take them apart to compare, but I would rather not do that with Smartlocks that I just spent a pretty good chunk of change on.

2. dljoasis

dljoasis Junior Member

Go to Boss Plow's website. www.bossplow.com Then click on Technical support; then you will have three choices, click on Documents. Under Documents click on Technical Information and then click on Cylinders. Under Cylinders you will find a listing for cylinder history, an application listing and parts listing with parts diagrams.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015