1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Small wheel loader w/bucket and forks cheap!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hickslawns, Aug 22, 2008.

1. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

I am selling my Coyote articulated loader. It is four wheel drive with a Deutz diesel. It has a cab which is tight. It comes with a bucket and forks. Lift capacity is approximately 3000 pounds. I think it has around 2400 hours but will check. Since I have purchased it, the hydraulic hoses have all been replaced. I also had to have the head gaskets replaced. While apart they planed the heads, replaced the valves, and checked out the cylinders. You can still see the cross hatches on the cylinder walls, so we did not go any farther. This has been repainted and looks good. The battery is fairly new as well. Maybe 1 1/2 years old. This would be great for stacking snow, using to load pallets of salt or brick pavers or just about anything. It unloaded and stacked all the precast concrete blocks in our mulch bins with ease. I am looking to get $8500. Half the price of a comparable lift capacity skid loader. This however does NOT rip up the ground like a skid loader. It really impressed me in that department. Reason for selling is we are upgrading to a backhoe. E-mail for pics as I am not great at this but will attempt.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
  2. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I have a Swinger that looks alot like this......... it is a great macine.......

3. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

SOLD pending pickup tomorrow!

4. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

WHY DO I ALWAYS FIND THIS STUFF A DAY OR 2 AFTER ITS SOLD!!!!!!!!!

IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A WHEEL LOADER LIKE THIS FOR SALE PLEASE EMAIL ME @ JOSH@DIAMONDCONCRETEWNY.COM

I CANT SEEM TO FIND ANYTHING OUT THERE LIKE THIS

5. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Still for sale. Claims he wants it, but not producing the money. First one with the cash can load it and take it. This is only fair. ServiceOnSite? Still interested. Sent you an e-mail. Thanks, Phil

6. ServiceOnSite

got your email i will call you tuesday when i get back in the office. i need an address so i can mapquest out how far away you are from buffalo ny 14206

7. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

Josh I got a 20' deck over, want to take a road trip??

8. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Looks like 363 miles. 5 hours 59 min according to mapquest. Sounds like it is do-able in a long day. But I am not on the driving end. lol

9. ServiceOnSite

ive got nothing against road trips lol. just bought some concrete stamps, a western v box salter, and another western pro plow. when i get back to buffalo gotta see how much money is left in the "piss money away fund " if not i know ill have it by the end of the week

10. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

might be a stupid question but is it stick or auto, also what year is it. would you cosidering meeting me in the middle so about 2 hours from you?

11. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Ponyboy-No silly questions but the ones not asked. It is an auto with 2 speeds. It is all wheel drive. I really have no idea what year it is. As far as meeting halfway, I would rather not. Might consider, but right now the workload is heavy and I don't have half a day to spend at the moment.

12. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

what is the dumping height on this machine? can it load mason dumps, basically i have a new holland 180 looking to add a machine at the shop to load trucks and leave skid steer on job sites so it can do everything a skid steer can do? how does it start in the cold or do you plug it in, i am intrested but would like to be sure it is a solid machine before i travel 12 hours or so. i never seen or heard of coyote, has this been a reliable machine to you? it seems like you put a lot of money into it was it a money pit and needs more or is it reday to work and not need anything major you could call me if you wanted 845-222-2983 cell john would like to talk

13. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Ponyboy- Cold starting was a problem at first. Once the valves were replaced, head gaskets replaced,etc I didn't get much opportunity to try it in the cold. My mechanic found the pre-heater was not hooked up, and fixed the wiring on it so that should help. I really didn't do much starting in the cold as by the time we got the bugs out of it spring was here. I don't think it is a money pit because once we got everything hooked up right and repaired it has been solid all summer (knock on wood). I can load as high (maybe slightly higher) as compared to my Bobcat 773. It loads our F450 w/mason dump fine. As far as reliability I kept it all summer because I didn't want to sell someone a turd. I felt I was ripped off when I bought it and would not want to do this to someone else. It is still used and I am not saying something couldn't go wrong, but I feel we have this in 100% working order and I am confident to say at this time it does not need anything.

14. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

One of our subs has a cat 904 mini wheel loader. Its a freaking great machine to plow with. I just wish I had the money laying around to buy this. I could defently put it to work.

15. all seasons inc

all seasons inc Junior Member

loader

is loader still for sale 810-275-4960 thanks loyd.

16. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Lloyd it is still for sale. The buyer never came thru with the money.

I can be reached at 419 233 9339. Thanks

17. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Once again the money has fallen thru. Everybody wants it, nobody has the money. Turned down an offer for $7k cash yesterday. $8000 takes it. I am not starving, just don't want to give it away. It is well worth $8k. It is less than I have in it. There is one in the trader magazine for $12k in Michigan right now. I really don't want to take a check from a bank or leasing company I haven't heard of which lost one potential buyer. I really don't want to deliver 4 hours to Amish country which lost another potential buyer. I have been asked if maintenance records and owners manuals were available. Yes they are. Let me know what you are thinking. Willing to answer any questions, as there is nothing to hide. Used it today to load a truck for scrap with the pallet forks. Call me at 419 233 9339. Thanks, Phil

18. Snow Fresh

Snow Fresh Junior Member

Nice Machine

Looks like a nice machine...Good luck with your sale.

Sorry I need the posts, so I can PM I guess.

Thanks!

19. Snow Fresh

Snow Fresh Junior Member

Posts are not recording????

20. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

Snow Fresh you can call my cell at 419 233 9339 if your PM's don't work. here are some pics.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010