1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

small plows big money

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by fernalddude, Oct 25, 2004.

1. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Hey guys :waving: been working on trucks for a few weeks and got one ready to go and sister plow in 3 days tell me what you think. just some info Bronco II 6.5 meyers , snow ex salter and liquid spray system 50 gal. of liquid CaCl2 plus 500 lbs of dry chemicals. Pics are dark but just had to post some here :yow!: Going to have a few :drinkup: and sit back and see what you guys think Thanks Eric.......PS snow here in a few weeks and iam ready .....

Last edited: Oct 25, 2004
  2. fernalddude

from the back

3. fernalddude

try again lol :nono:

4. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Looks like it should do you pretty good. Now - just add snow. :bluebounc

(I think you can "delete" those posts that didn't work right.)

5. fernalddude

other pics

cant get other pics to load grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

6. fernalddude

tryed mick cant get it working
    the other pics are better

7. fernalddude

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

8. fernalddude

from side view

side.jpg

9. fernalddude

inside tank and extra batt ...

tank broncoII.jpg

10. fernalddude

driver controls :waving:

inside broncoII.jpg

11. b2driver

b2driver Member
    from MD

Very clean truck for as old as it is. Looks like a nice set up. Hope mine does as well.

12. fernalddude

Hey B2 lots of work to get this one ready but its sister is even cleaner and got all the bells and whistles plus auto and new plow so it should look even better :bluebounc

13. SIPLOWGUY

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

Nice truck! I had a Bronco II with a Meyer plow. It was a great little truck! Sad thing some a**hole totaled it onm me! I have a 97 Jimmy with a Fisher now. I'll see how it compares to my beloved Bronco II.

14. fernalddude

Got 2 of the Broncos and got 5 other trucks working for me but i stay on the tight places or trim work since i am the bos (lol) I keep eyes on all my lots so the job gets done rite and since i put down about 3 tons of salt with just my 2 trucks i cover lots of ground :gunsfiring:

15. jax1013

jax1013 Senior Member

re;interested in sub

si plowguy,
    are you available to do anything on si ?? i live in great kills and have about 10-12 complexes on si ..could use some help if your interested..give me a call on tuesday if u can 917 417 6611...Thanks
    Jack
    PS..hey fern thats a real nice set up you have on the bronco..it looks alot better than the wrangler i have...sorry to step on your post...be safe..JM

16. fernalddude

np jax ran jeeps for years only got 2 left gave step son 85 cj7 restored he is in the army and always wanted it to after boot gave it to him took 3 yrs to rebuild :waving:

jeep front.jpg

17. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

That is an awesome setup with the bronco II, HHMMMM thats right it is a FORD :waving:

18. fernalddude

ok sun was out today but got more goodies to put in laptop comps private radio channel with hands free mics and comps got dvd players 40 gig hard drives and digtal cams so i can even check on them from home if needed :yow!: Guess i got to much time on my hands just wish my subs had the same tech stuff ........ :waving: also new mud snow tires to put on sister plow in front of this one 2 more days for final fit :gunsfiring:

rear tire.jpg

19. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

HHMMM, Is that a set of co-op mudders or buchshot Q's in the foreground????

20. mister_snowplow

mister_snowplow Senior Member

Wow, that is a nice rig fernalddude! Must be good for those tight driveways!