1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Small complaint

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Okay I just picked up a new TGS06 Salt Dogg today. Thing looks like a very well built unit and is nice that it has the vibrator built right in. But I have a small complaint. Seems like every one else I know who bought a spreader or a plow from Buyers, got a hat with it. I got no hat. Sounds kinda babyish, but I think after spending that kind of loot, I could have at least gotten a salt dogg hat outa the deal, lol. I live only 10 minutes away from Buyers over in Mentor. Okay off my little rant:)

2. plownoob

plownoob Senior Member
    from ny

wait, I want one too.

3. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

yeah I thought when I brought my plow I would have got a t-shirt or something but I didn't get nothing

4. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

yay you wont get nothing from meyer and tom its a 3 dollar hat who cares

5. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Ya I know it is a 3 buck hat, but dammit I want my hat. I got 2 hats when I got my Scag, a shirt from the dealer ,etc. I know they dont all give you stuff when you buy things. I dont expect it either. I just want my damn hat, lol

6. rjnjr1019

rjnjr1019 Senior Member

I didnt get one either damit. LOL ,I dont even wear hats.

7. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Well when I brought my quick 36 I got a free t-shirt, Fluid film sample and a fuel stabilizer sample:D

8. plownoob

plownoob Senior Member
    from ny

I'm all about freebies. Heck, I've got 2 ipods from opening up checking accounts at different banks this past year.

9. Dodge Plow Pwr

Dodge Plow Pwr Senior Member

I just bought a new Western plow, no hat. A Western 2500 no hat just a headache.. And now I just bought a new Salt Dogg 1.5 yd. When it gets here I will look iniside for a hat..:nod:

10. rjnjr1019

rjnjr1019 Senior Member

LOL you guys are hooked on those hats

11. Sydenstricker Landscaping

That I am. Only 22 but already kinda going bald (runs in the family:mad:) So I need something to cover my head and keep it warm, LOL

12. bosman

bosman Senior Member

I drove to Toledo 3 weeks ago for my buyers spreader, bought an suvpro for $600, I know its nothing fancy, but it was all I needed, opened the box and their was my free hat....just threw it in the closet with the rest....its never been worn if somebody wants it.

13. 042500hd

042500hd Senior Member

I'm with you. After spending that kind of money I'll take a box of crackers for free. I didn't get anything when I bought my new VXT and at the prices Boss is charging I should have gotten a free truck.

14. Turbodiesel

Turbodiesel Senior Member

Snow Ex sent me a hat.

Boss gave me a bottle of spring water.

t05.jpg

15. slowhand11404

slowhand11404 Junior Member

I got my hat... wondering where I can get some more.....

16. stretchy98

stretchy98 Junior Member

Bought two plows got one hat with second install, not the first, bought suvpro spreader got the the hat in the box with the controller. but I picked the spreader, didn`t have them install so they couldn`t get the hat. LOL!!!!!

17. heavychevy01

heavychevy01 Member

Wait a minute! I bought a suvpro also last year, no hat in the box either. I think Buyers owes us.:realmad:

18. 2008 Taco

2008 Taco Junior Member

I've got u ALL beat. When I bought my plow I got.............a BILL. Payment was due before I was even allowed to start my truck. So ha! lol