1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Small Business Class Project/interview

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by NEWFINISH, Apr 6, 2011.

NEWFINISH Junior Member

I have an assignment for my one of my college courses. BUS1210 Starting and Operating a Small Business. The assignment is to interview and record a business owner who has been operating a business successfully for the past five consecutive years. This is to show the business has managed to survive the first five critical years. (2)The business owner must work in the business full time(no exceptions). (3)The business must employ at least two other people on a full time basis. (4) If the instructor googled the business it should show up on the web with the address and phone number. (5) A business card from the business has to be submitted with the project.

I interviewed one business over the phone. I put them on speaker and recorded the interview with a tape recorder. The problem is that they don't meet the the (3) requirement so I won't get credit for this project. So I am trying to see if anyone can help.

The information used would not in any way be used for competition reasons or to reveal any methods or trade secrets used by a particular business. This information is SOLELY FOR THE ASSIGNMENT AND ASSIGNMENT ONLY. I could provide the number of the instructor to prove the legitimacy of the project if neccessary. If anyone could help please let me know.

2. jklawn&Plow

jklawn&Plow Senior Member

I don't have any employees either
  3. mc1

mc1 Senior Member

i meet all requirements except the other emplyees. if i can help let m e know mpcostanza@yahoo.com

NEWFINISH Junior Member

My instructor let me use the person that I initially interviewed becuase I was having a hard time finding another person. Thanks anyway, I appreciate it.