1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Slowly Adding To The "Family".....

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by EGLC, Sep 27, 2010.

1. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

As some of you know my '03 chevy 2500hd was t-boned so rather then fix it I decided to go out and buy some "new" trucks....here is the first, will be getting a second within a few weeks.

*** If anyone wants to sell a 03-06 Dodge 2500 crew cab hemi with lower miles let me know ***

2001 Dodge 2500 SLT
    4x4 - auto - 5.9L gas - 83,500 miles
    extended cab - 8' bed
    power driver seat, clean body, cap
    newer cooper s/t tires

I'm its third owner, needs front stabilizer shock, ac compressor, tune-up, good bath.

I've already ordered heated/powered towing mirrors, a 26" mini led light bar, have a weather guard back-rack for it, thats going on tomorrow. Just picked up a 8' western pro plus too for it.

IMG00178-20100926-1531.jpg

Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  2. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

I have a buddy who has a carbon copy of your truck but diesel. Fully built trans and tc. Needs new trans cooler line. Has a western mount up front.

3. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

I have a similar one but sport and yours is in ALOT nicer condition :drinkup:.

watch the front fenders start to rust and bubble down the road
    Coat the inside with fluid film.

I also put the solid steel dss steering stabalizer bar on my 99 and it really helped with the front end and it prevents future wear.

4. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

now your moving up in the world :) what did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking?

5. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

ya this truck is in pretty good condition, just starting to bubble along bottom of door panels and other then that its pretty clean. I will post some "before and afters" take with my camera instead of crappy cell phone pictures. time to turn this hardly used truck into a $ making machine :yow!:

I can't say I agree with you on moving up, I loved my chevy but for sake of argument fine :p .....sent you a pm

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

lol sent you one back

7. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

Nice find!

8. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Ford isn't mine, HERTZ rental insurance paid for....the plow however is mine, picked it up last night for a steal of a price
    [​IMG]

Here is one of 1/2 of my yard...the plow under the blue tarp is a 2009 8'6 Pro Plus
    [​IMG]

ONLY THE BEST!!!!!!!! :gunsfiring:
    [​IMG]

9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Truck came with a set of brand new coopers!
    [​IMG]

Plow is MINT guy used it 1/2 a winter and got tired of it. Sold the truck and the plow sat in his shed.
    [​IMG]

10. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

so you installed your plow on a rental truck? how long are you going to keep it?

11. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I'm wondering the same exact thing. I had to read that twice.

12. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

the rental truck had western plow mounts and wiring already. I just used it to pick up the plow haha

13. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Which cooper's are those?

14. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

I believe they're "S/T" I will double check tomorrow

15. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

By the looks of your signature your adding what you need!

16. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

yessir! i'll be posting new photos end of fall once everything is setup the way I want with matching lettering and all.

17. fireboy5722

fireboy5722 Senior Member

they are the cooper discover s/t they are a great tire for winter and summer. nice looking truck by the way

18. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice truck!