1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Slow to one side???

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by caddytruck89, Dec 5, 2008.

1. caddytruck89

caddytruck89 Senior Member

My brand new ultramount is acting up already. Raises up fine ,angles left fine, angles right very slow. Pump sounds the same when angleing in both directions. Acted like this about 1/2 hour. Then suddenly fixed itself. No problems since but i'd guess it's only a matter of time. It a 7'6" midweight poly if that matters. Any ideas?????

2. caddytruck89

caddytruck89 Senior Member

Wow, nobody??

3. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Try taking the cartrages out, perhaps some debris got into there and worked his way out. Clean it out and go from there.

4. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

if you only used it 1/2 hour, its got air in it. angle it strait, put lift cyl all the way down. check oil. fill untill full.

5. harley1

harley1 Junior Member

My ultramount will not angle. Push the up button, it jerks to right about 1 inch. The same with the right button, up button and down button just clicks motor. How does the fluid reservour come off. I took off the 4 screws and it seems stuck.