1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Sliding Rear Window

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Cutting Edge Kid, Mar 13, 2003.

1. Cutting Edge Kid

Cutting Edge Kid Senior Member

Hey Guys,

I just bought a '89 F250 and the sliding rear windows need replacing. Do you know where I can find replacements? Thanks in advance!

The Cutting Edge Kid!

'02 GMC Sierra Ext Cab w/7'2" Western LSX
    '89 F250 w/7'6" Western Pro Plow

2. wyldman

wyldman Member

Check with some aftermarket truck suppliers,or local auto glass shops.

There are many grades of quality on the market,get a nice one.C.R. Lawrence (or CRL) is one of the better ones,they even have a power slider.If you want tinted,buy it pre-tinted,as they don't scratch like aftermarket tint film does.

They are easy to install too,just pop the old one out,and slide the new one in with a new gasket.

You can go the link below to browse what they have.You have to be a dealer to buy direct,just pick what you want and go to a local place that carries them.We are a dealer,and have very few problems with them.

CRL Slider applications

3. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Chris those power sliders kick azz,about what do they run$?

4. wyldman

wyldman Member

I only have CDN pricing,but a PS-950,which fits the older fords if I remember correctly,retails for about $599.00 plus install up here,we buy them much less.Most of the part numbers are pretty close in pricng.

I think US is about $350 retail,from what I have seen in the US literature.There is a good markup on these,so you have room to wheel and deal.

5. Cutting Edge Kid

Cutting Edge Kid Senior Member

Sliding Rear Windows

Wyldman,

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it out.

Thannks,
    The Cutting Edge Kid!