1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Slide-in Vacuum Sweepers

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by DMPUS, Dec 23, 2010.

1. DMPUS

DMPUS Junior Member

I am looking at the Schwarze AA-Tach and Masco 2200 units.
    I haven't seen these in person and I was wondering if someone has any feedback on them.

Thanks,

D.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
  2. Buddhaman

Buddhaman Senior Member

I purchased one last spring. It works pretty good. Light debris it works great. Sand and dirt it will pick it up but sometimes takes a few passes. Not the easiest to clean out but I deal with it. Goes on and off the truck in minutes. Doesn't use too much fuel either.

3. DMPUS

DMPUS Junior Member

Which one did you buy? Used or new?

Thanks for your reply

D.

4. Buddhaman

Buddhaman Senior Member

I purchased the Schwarze AA-Tach new.

5. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

One of my competitors uses one. I see him flying around the parking lot and light papers running away from it. Maybe he doesn't have it adjusted correctly or maybe he is just going too fast. I am not impressed with it. I have never run one myself though.

6. DMPUS

DMPUS Junior Member

I have an offer for a good unit, but have never seen them working. 348i is the only parking lot sweeper for me that is functional and can take employees abuse and last long with light maintenance. In my case it's about only one account too far from the others which cannot afford a whole truck only for itself.

7. SnowMT

SnowMT Member
    from MT

We have a 2007 Schwarze 348LE, dual brooms, water suppressant, front spray new tires, hush kit for sale for 65,000 GREAT piece of equipment if your interested.

8. cranky1111

cranky1111 Junior Member
    from 4

9. redriveroffroad

redriveroffroad Junior Member

I own 3 bought 2 from Steve Young 1 from Don Harvey w/ Schwarze
    Love um. Dummy Proof I run um on a V6 1/2 ton chevy with 3/4 ton springs added
    Theres 2 for sale on Sweeper Market . com