1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Slickstick support

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by POWERBAND, Feb 6, 2004.

POWERBAND Member

I literally just got in from plowing and am anxious to know if Meyers reps can respond to my previous post concerning the abandoning of the popular slickstick controller. The previous post pretty much summed up my chagrin at not having any alternative to the cumbersome newer electronic controller and my frustration with its operation in daylight and hold to float timing circuitry.
    Thanks PB:cool:
  2. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

Go to their thread. Chuck
  3. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

I just replaced a slick stick last week, they also had the harness.
  4. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

what r you guys talking about????
  5. danmc

danmc Member

I also replaced my Slickstick two weeks ago, replaced the wiring harness last month too. Let me know if you need one, I can pick one up and UPS it to you - PM or email me daniel_mcmullin@verizonmail.com
  6. MSC

MSC Member

If you are switching from the two toggle switches to the Slikstik, you do not have to change the whole harness.
    I went to the Myers Dealer and bought the Slikstik and he gave me a diagram on how to use my original harness to work with the Slikstick.
    If you need the diagram, i'll try to upload it.