1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

SkyhighBagSign TRUCE

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BlackIrish, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

I'm very happy to announce that as of 6pm tonight all issues between myself and WF have been mutually resolved.
    I want to commend JG of WF for reaching out to me and establishing a line of communication which enabled us, over the last 48 hrs, to quickly put and end to a situation that was rapidly spinning out of control.
    It takes a man to step up and take responsibility for his actions, JG and DB did.
    They have both begrudgingly earned my respect.
    Although I'm well aware how powerful the internet and media are I still underestimate it.
    Initially I was irked when the mods killed my thread, in hindsite I'm relieved. Thx MD.
    Its been an incredibly stressful 3 weeks for me and a hellish week for the boys at WF.
    Over the last couple of years I've made lots of friends and contacts on plowsite, and I thank all of you for your words of support, comments and dirty deeds.
    But since SH and WF are turning the page on this event and starting a new chapter,
    I respectfully request of one and all to simply cease and desist. Thank you.
    If I have the power to initiate the wrath of hell from Plowsite I should be able to turn it off.
    No further action is required. I made my point and I'm content.
    There is not one of us reading this who hasn't at some point had a momentary lapse in reasoning, I certainly have them regularly.
    It would be unfair to continue to irrate WF now that the issue has been resolved amicably thanks to JG. We both want to be able to concentrate on family and business.
    At this point I would like to take the opportunity to welcome WF to plowsite. I strongly suspect that he is Snow Guy but I could be wrong. If I'm right that l'il deere is actually an impressive fleet of NH with pronovost blowers. WF is easily top 5 in the city for amt of tractors.
    WF might be reluctant to participate in the forum as a result of my original thread, due to anticipated vicious( on plowsite? really?) comments.
    Although probably a large amount of jovial ribbing will occur, usually very rare on plowsite,
    I will not condone or tolerate any derogatory, hurtful or disrespectful comments towards WF.
    Our issues are resolved , please respect my request.
    Thank you one and all.

Paul
    Skyhigh

Signs 047.jpg

Signs 048.jpg

2. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

Very good to hear! It is nice when things come to an end on a positive note!

3. ottawa-ottawa

ottawa-ottawa Member
    from Ottawa

Congrats, happy to hear! There are enough driveways in Orleans for everyone

4. Seaway25

Seaway25 Senior Member

It's nice to hear a good end to the story!

5. BlackIrish

BlackIrish Senior Member

I'm just glad its over.

6. snowman4

snowman4 Senior Member

Congrats. You're quite the man Paul. I still don't think Snow Guy is WF. I think it's a smaller outfit... maybe someone with a small Kubota or something... I don't think it's him. Just a side note, never once have I ever seen a WF sign until this weekend one went up on my own street at one of his roofing jobs! LOL Congrats again.

7. naturalgreen

naturalgreen Senior Member

ahh
    it is so nice when you guys can jerk each other off after slamming and complaining. In the midwest we prefer anger but I guess I am the only one who holds a grudge. I hope you canadians experience more love. I hope you condone and tolerate this message. The snow up there is making you guys soft.

8. naturalgreen

if you take a picture of your sign why wouldnt you pick up trash in background?

9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

It's Canada Tim Hortons cups are everywhere.

10. naturalgreen

I guess so.

11. Dei Gloriam

Dei Gloriam Junior Member

BlackIrish,...Ok, I'm only commenting on this thread cause you told me to get my posts up to 15.....what the Frigg?

12. Dei Gloriam

BlackIrish, Joel came over last night and told me he pulled a quick one on you when he was cutting your grass!! That was too funny!!!!

13. Dei Gloriam

Also, any Ottawa guys reading this Weds 14 Oct we trying to meet at Tim's Woodroffe/Baseline (near Home Depo) for 7pm. I know we are all busy, but if you can make it....maybe the next time we get together it could be in the east end....pass this on to any Ottawa guys you know...

14. jayman3

jayman3 Senior Member

It takes a better man to write something like this.tymusic.
    I will see if I can make it DeiGloriamI will confirm on Tuesday,right now I don't see a problem.

15. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Glad to see that you have gotten the issue resolved Paul and can put it behind you. I wish you a successful, troublefree season. After all this you certainly deserve it. :drinkup:tymusic

16. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Way to go Paul, you handled this situation with smarts. You were proactive in finding out who done it, and then kept your head and used the proper media to report it. I am sure there were times you wanted to get even, but you stayed above the law and thats commendable. Then your final stroke of business class, you accept this mans appology come to some terms of agreement and move on. Your a class act. :salute:

17. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

we can leave the thread here...I believe your point was made so no need to leave it open

thanks guys :waving:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.