1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skilled snow fighter seeking immediate eployment

Discussion in 'Employment' started by grsp, Nov 30, 2011.

1. grsp

grsp Member
    from indiana

I am very knowledgeable of the snow fighting industry, and I am available for employment immediately. The qualifications that I would bring to your company include, but are not limited too:

equipment experience
    John Deere 244J wheel loader with 12' LD arctic sectional
    John Deere 344J wheel loader with 14' LD arctic sectional
    John Deere 444J wheel loader with 14' HD arctic sectional
    Bobcat s250 with Blizzard plow
    Kubota M7040 with Blizzard plow on the front and Ebling on the rear
    Salt trucks with either a v-box or tailgate replacement
    and of course the very handy snow shovel

office experience
    I have 10+ years sales experience in both the landscape and snow removal industry.
    I have a very extensive knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel and Word.
    I also can use the software goilawn.com very effectively

Relocation is an option if the position was full time / year round. But otherwise, my service area include Northwest Indiana, Chicago, and even south west Michigan. I greatly appreciate all serious opportunities. Please PM me here or contact me at gregC0921@yahoo.com

Thanks

2. grsp

grsp Member
    from indiana

I know how bad it looks when you are looking for a job and you misspell a word. The title should read "Skilled snow fighter seeking immediate employment". I can't figure out how to go back and fix it.
    Sorry