1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skidsteer/Utility Blower Question

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by timm9, Dec 4, 2004.

1. timm9

timm9 Senior Member

I'm a little confused and need some help. I have just recently order a Bobcat 5600 Toolcat Utility unit. It is scheduled to be delivered in the next few days. The dealer says that Bobcat (ingersoll-rand) purchased Erskine Attachments, Inc. which makes Erskine Blowers. Then I see a post here about Quick-attach.com and call them for a catalog where I'm told that they are actually Erskine and that Bobcat did not purchase them. Today I open the new SIMA Magazine and there is an ad for Erskine, another for Quick-attach, and another for Bobcat Blowers. After looking at the specs on Erskine's and Quick-attach's site there are very subtle differences in the units not to mention a big difference in price. What's up? Who is actually selling and or manufacturing the Erskine Blowers? Any info would be greatly appreciated!
  2. BobcatS250

BobcatS250 Member

3. NJDeere

NJDeere Junior Member