1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skidsteer push box

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

8' SnoDozer Box for a skidsteer. Nice shape, recently painted black with Bobcat stickers. I'm selling only b/c I'm setting up the machine with a straight blade for the lot its on. Very nicely built box vs some of the others. Rubber edge is good and shoes have plenty of life in them. Still in use for the time being but I'm willing to sell at any time. I really only use it for larger storms. If it doesn't sell quickly I'll probably just keep it on hand.

As for 8'ers vs 10'ers, I chose an 8' box for a few reasons. For 1, 8' clears 1.8ac per hour and 10' clears 1.9. Not that big of a difference with efficiancy. 2, transport. It is MUCH easier to transport a machine and 8' box together and legally down the road without having to stick out past the trailer fenders, and also not having to transport separately. Third was that it was a good match for my machines HP.

Price is $1,000...............................firm. I was going to start at $1,200 and budge, but why.

Pics shortly

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

IMG00951.jpg

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.