1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skidsteer owner/operator possibly also truck wanted NW IN

Discussion in 'Employment' started by got-h2o, Oct 27, 2014.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have an account in East Chicago, IN that I could use a skidsteer with a pusher at. I never have needed one before, but I have recently been contracted another section and it would help me out. It would be a few hours or less of work per event for an average 2-4" snowfall. I would base pay on per event type pricing, based on snowfall increments....2-4, 4-6, 6-8 etc. There will be a truck of mine there working as well.

Must be reliable and on time, available round the clock.
    Must be insured.
    Must have transport for the machine every event or be willing to leave on site. Security personell onsite 24 hrs.

Truck work would consist of several local gas stations. They're busy and a pia but the $ is there. Many events require 2+ pushes per store. Work is from Munster/Highland/Griffith up through Hammond and into East Chicago. Per push pricing. Increment amounts will not apply due to multiple pushes for larger events. There are times where 6" of snow equals 3 pushes.

Must be relaible and on time, available round the clock.
    Must have a contractor liability insurance policy.
    Must have a V plow, wings or an expanding plow.
    Salt spreader a BIG plus.
  2. VLbuildsIN

VLbuildsIN Junior Member

are you still looking for some help? i have a chevy 2500 with a western wideout, give me a call at 219-805-6266. I'm in the Hammond/Munster area
  3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Skidsteer work still but we may still talk. Let me have some time to figure a few things out.