1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skidsteer Fun

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Mar 1, 2008.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Heres a short video of the boss and I having a little fun in the skids. Only got about a inch of snow.
  2. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

You where not kidding that you have not had any snow!
  3. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

we've had good snow cover all winter. That 15 inches we got back in the begining of dec has been with us all winter and hasent melted, but we havent gotten more then 3 inches at a time sence that storm. Just a bunch of 1 inchers pretty much. Its suppose to be 40 today and tommrow so that should take care of some of it.

BETHELSKIER Senior Member

Cool vid. We just got a one "incher" here in central PA:cry:
  5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Great Vjob as always
  6. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

4x4 looks like fun, nice skid steer ballet! :drinkup:
  7. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

Interesting technique. Looks like bumper cars racing, but seems productive! :D
  8. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

Yea that was fun but it would have been more fun if we had some more our I mean alot more snow. But theh we wouldn't have been running the skids! O well we still had a good night and made some money.:nod:
  9. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor Senior Member

I would imagine that you would break the bucket or come to a nasty stop if you hit something because theres no trip mechanism. How does that work?
  10. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

if u have ever ridden in a skid its like riding in a rodeo anyway. u put the belt on and just hang on
  11. Mark Witcher

Mark Witcher Senior Member

I have done the same side by side with two pickups on large Walmart lot.
  12. Catloader

Catloader Junior Member

nice video no music this time. Looks like your having fun. Looks Like Skidsteers on Ice coming to an arena near you. lol
  13. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

its sad to say, be happy about your inch.... we were supposed to get 1-3" in jersey, salted by 9pm all the lots, at 9:15pm it was still 34deg, started raining a little and we had zero snow. so much for that Big clipper storm the weather dorks were talking about the whole last 3 days