1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

skidsteer comming soon

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by lawnboy2121, Nov 7, 2011.

1. lawnboy2121

lawnboy2121 Senior Member

Should be getting my new newholland L225 any day now cannot wait. Machine was built on nov. 1st . Had to plow the first storm with my old one, it ran like a bear as always but not as comfy as the new one will be

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Can I ask how much around me it was $34k with heat 2 speed weights and couple of other things I have one last bid answer commng n this week if I get it I will be getting 2 new skids

3. lawnboy2121

I payed around 39 and change it has heat and ac, radio, air ride cloth heated seat, turn signals, 78" bucket, hydro quick cuppler, 2 speed, and i think a cold weather package

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

So it is about the same

5. lawnboy2121

sounds like it hope the machine works good. I demoed a john deere 325 too and the newholland walked all over it as for as smoothness and visibility plus my other one is 15 years old and still digs great with no problems so i stuck with newholland