1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skidloader Ready For Snow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by streetscrapin16, Nov 18, 2010.

1. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

Just got the skid ready for snow. Painted up the plow, put some new hoses on it. Now shes ready to go. Hope we have a good winter.

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

2. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

We just got three of that exact machine just this summer to add to our fleet. Have a good winter!

3. streetscrapin16

This one is my buddies he just bought it 3 months ago. It works great. Good luck this winter.

4. seville009

seville009 Senior Member
    from CNY

Do you have to chain up the tires, or is it heavy enough that you don't have a problem with traction?

My neighbor has Bobcats with the tracks - he drives right through the fields with it; unstoppable.

5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Nice set up. I also like the GMC 1500 behind it.

6. streetscrapin16

This will be the first year we are plowing with it, so I guess we will find out how it does. Thanks for the compliments.

7. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Real nice machine, where are you plowing anyplace local to slatington, walnutport, schnecksville?

I got a few, but nothing close and all spread out too:gunsfiring:

8. SDP Hauling

SDP Hauling Senior Member

nice skid..

9. jasonosu

jasonosu Junior Member
    from ohio

what size is the plow? let us know how it does

10. streetscrapin16

Matt we got the Sunoco gas stations in Slatington, Palmerton and Lehighton. Then we have some diners from slatington to easton. We mostly only do commercial, we have i think 3 or 4 resi.

11. streetscrapin16

The plow is a 7.5ft

12. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Nice. I still live in Palmerton my garage is in Slatington, its pretty cool we are so close, I always wondered who did the gas station in town, how did you ever get hooked up with the new Sunoco owners?

13. streetscrapin16

Do you own Home Solutions? Last year we went around and we firs got the one in Friedens then we got the one in Palmerton and Lehighton. They all know each other. Then this year we got the one in Slatington.

14. Leggslandscape

Leggslandscape Member

nice plow set up does that skid have float arms

15. streetscrapin16

Yes it does have float arms.

16. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

Did you buy new ? What was the cost?

17. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

what diner in Easton do you plow?

18. streetscrapin16

No the skidloader has about 2000hrs on it and he paid 24,000. He bought the plow used and we just painted up, he paid 600 for that.

We have William's Diner and City Diner

19. mnglocker

mnglocker Senior Member

Get some wings made up for that thing and you'll have the sweetest snow rig you've ever ran.

20. highlander316

highlander316 Senior Member

o ok. I have lots all around there. I plow the cemetery right next to Williams :eek: Talk about tough. It doesn't look it, but when there is snow there :eek::eek: