1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

skidloader blade and box plow as one? Whats the name of this plow?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by steve b, Oct 21, 2008.

1. steve b

steve b Member

I remember seeing a video on the site of a skidloader blade that had a box that could be driven into without the operator leaving the cab. What's the name website of manufacturer.I think they were in Minnesota.
  2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

The Kage?.........
  3. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

4. Bporter

Bporter Senior Member

does anyone here use this type of system and if so what do you think.
  5. ducatirider944

ducatirider944 Senior Member
    from Iowa

Skip the blade, just get a pusher box that has a back drag bar on it. I have used pushers and they work great. The problem with a standard pusher you can't get close to like a door and back drag. I just got a new to me pusher with a back drag blade welded to the top, I have not used it yet, but just the idea behind it is a good one. I will post up after the first snow and say how good it works.
  6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Not a fan either but the girl selling them at Sima was hot. JMO
  7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

That's why JD bought 4 of them!
  8. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Worth every penny!
  9. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

i contacted kage inno, last year they gave me a quote in the price range of 4500.00 for just the box part, didn't even include the blade! i thought that was a bit steep so i ended up buying a box plow, and a regular plow. besides i think that little cam action dealie do dad at the top would break off didn't look all that sturdy, if someone ran it into a concrete curb or something. just my 2cents
  10. heather lawn spray

heather lawn spray PlowSite.com Addict

the girl or the plows?:waving:
  11. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

No comment!:D
  12. big acres

big acres Senior Member

hmmm... Kage is only about 20 miles away... maybe we'll try to demo one and I'll report back. I would like to hear from anyone who has actually used one though.
  13. blizzak

blizzak Junior Member

Wolf group international makes it fo rthe snowwolf plows and Kage is the company for boss plows ect. We got to demo the snow wolf last year and the thing is impressive we plow town homes and alot of commercial lots and this plow had a use for all highly recomend
  14. jvm81

jvm81 Senior Member
    from Midwest

go artic. great product.
  15. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

not sure what you got quoted on but my kage's were 2200.00. remember unless you have sides that pivot you can't apply down pressure to your pusher and obviously can't angle