1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

skiddy and truck pics got the itch to plow!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by grosser397, Oct 12, 2009.

1. grosser397

grosser397 Senior Member

snow here in twin cites area in mn today. gave me the itch so i got everything all ready!

dsdasd.jpg

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice pic man.....good luck this winter...looks like ur leaves are pretty much all down

3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks good and Im glad your ready mines on the truck and going in for yearly serivce tommorrow.

4. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

NIce Deere, what model is it? Where I live we are nowhere near having all our leaves fall. Lucky!

5. wannabeplowing

wannabeplowing Senior Member

Where you located exactly? I see it says West Metro and I'm from Rockford and just wondering if you are around that area by chance. And by the way really nice looking equipment!!

6. grosser397

grosser397 Senior Member

Yes, i work at North Metro Landscaping in hanover but im a sub contractor on my own for plowing.
    My skid is a series 2 260 2-speed. deeres are the best snow machines ever! im putting 9ft bucket on it

yes we got a cold snap friday and the leaves all fell green! its nutz we havent even started fall clean ups yet.

7. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

I agree with about the Deeres, sorry to get off topic, but do you know what the difference is between Series 2 and normal 260's?

8. grosser397

grosser397 Senior Member

serries two was just a latter model i think we had a 01 240 and the cab and seat was differnt inside. my 260 is a 03 has really nice arm rest and the should strap on the seat belt ( keeps ur head from blowing thru the glass when curbs jump infont of you) thats a nice plus. only thing i wish it had was the big wheel package.

9. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind Senior Member

Lucky. Everything looks good. Got my plow out today. i'm getting an itch to go out already