1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

skid steers

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by westernboy16, Nov 2, 2005.

1. westernboy16

westernboy16 Senior Member

whats better for plowing bobcat s250, t190 or a A300 or any others but im a bobcat fan iwould like it if you would recommend other type and makes

2. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

personaly I like my 975 with a 9' wide 3 yd bucket or a 10' blade, I do want to try a Blizzard blade as soon as we have a supporting dealer.

Here is a picture of it working in the summer.

Bobcat house web.jpg

3. westwind

westwind Member

Any skid-steer is great for plowing, we run JD260 and a new 325. We also run aggressive e-load truck tires in the winter. Way more traction!!

4. westernboy16

westernboy16 Senior Member

thanks for the advise

5. ThePlowKing

ThePlowKing Member

Personally, i think the A300 is the way to go. We run an 873 with a 9' fisher and an A300 with the same setup, I'll tell ya, the A300 with the 2 speed trany in all wheel steer mode is unbelievable because you don't loose traction when turning like you do with a skidsteer. If you are gonna spend the money I think the A300 is the way to go.