1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skid Steer Winter Rental Rate?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by derrysnowplowin, Sep 12, 2012.

1. derrysnowplowin

derrysnowplowin Junior Member

Im thinking about advertising my 05 Bobcat S175 for rent this winter, I would be looking to just rent it out to 1 company from the entire season. I would like to charge by the month. What would be a reasonable rate to rent my bobcat out by the month for snow removal?

Or I have a company that is looking to hire a bobcat with operator, what would be a good hourly rate for the machine w operator?

2. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

$600/month lease

$60/hr operator+machine if it only has the standard bucket. More $$$ per hour if you have bigger or better implements for snow removal.

3. HolleysSnow

HolleysSnow Junior Member

Out here $2000 is about average to rent per month. Wish I could get them for $600!

4. sk187

sk187 Senior Member

$2000 wow, in Michigan they are 600-1000 with 800 probably being the most common.