1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skid steer/tractor mount Fisher??

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by BobW, Dec 27, 2006.

1. BobW

BobW Junior Member

Will Fisher ever make a plow with a universal skid steer mounting? I know Boss, Diamond, Snow-Way, Hiniker (Fox), Blizzard and others do. Pathfinder (if still in business), and Curtis make blades for tractors, it seems like there could be room for another quality product from Fisher. Thoughts???

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I eould have thought that they would make a line for tractors and skid steers by now, but maybe they just want to stick with trucks for the time being. I love my Curtis, but a Fisher would be sweet.

3. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Would you like one? We fab'd one for my tractor.
    James

4. BobW

BobW Junior Member

I have a 61/2' Fisher I cut and welded to fit on the loader arms of my Ford 1920 (32hp) tractor. I was thinking of buying the ATI skid steer adapter for the loader, then it would be easier to go from bucket to plow. The 61/2' is only manual angle, and when angled, it doesn't fully cover the rear tire tracks, so a 7 or 71/2' would probably work fine. Also the adapter would open up the tractor to more implements like forks or maybe a grapple, but now we're talking $$$.