1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skid Steer to 3 Point Hitch Question

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by jb1390, May 14, 2012.

1. jb1390

jb1390 Senior Member

I have seen several designs for a conversion from a skid style mount to a 3PH. None of them that I have seen allow for side to side tilt adjustment, which I would require. For one, it allows for a different slope to be created when using a grader blade or york rake to level an area. Two, my grader blade is bent slightly, requiring adjustment on my tractor 3PH to run level. Whatever adapter I end up with, fabricated or purchased, has to have that adjustment. A hydraulic one would be the cats meow. Anyone seen anything like this, or built one?

2. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

What you'll need is the swivel plate attachment from the dealer (or wherever) and then you can add a three point hitch plate quick attach. The swivel is a quick attach with a hydro side to side function. The three point is really just a blank plate with three point links attached to it.
    In the end, they don't work that good for the amount of money you'll have into it!