1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skid Steer, Telehandler and More Vids.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JD Dave, Dec 21, 2008.

1. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

URL=http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x277/JDDave/?action=view&current=SANY0101.flv][​IMG][/URL]

2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

3. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

couldn't get the first one to work. Awesome vid through, bet that lot didn't take long!

4. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

We went through a pile of salt this weekend, have another 100 tonne coming Monday.

SANY0103.jpg

SANY0104.jpg

5. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good JD. I need a load of salt tomorrow also. Won't show up until Tuesday but that's OK. I need to make some Pickle Mix as well, what a PITA.

6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I want to keep stocked up in case of a shortage. Don't worry after this year they'll probably go back to salt again next year. I orderd the 3 loads on Thursday so I hope they come Mon.

7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

That telehandler must be very versatile, huh? You can easily plow/push and then stack it high if needed.

8. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

They are already thinking of changing back this year. I am trying not to have too much on hand. I will be out after tonight but if I have to I will spread pure salt and bill them Pickle. I have the price almost the same so they can't *****.

9. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

10. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

That one looks like a complete PITA. I wouldn't want to be doing that in the dark.

11. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

That's all he does all night is that and loading docks.

12. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

He's probably so good at it that it is second nature to him by now. Is that a broker? Wouldn't a small tractor be better? I'm sure you have thought out all your options. You have me thinking about larger sites and using tractors, we'll see. LOL

13. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Yes he's a sub and I don't think a small tractor would even come close to doing what he does. You should come down one day and I'll let you take a tractor and blade for a spin.

14. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

If it snows there and not here I will take you up on that. I sure like the fact they are so easy to see from. The guy at the Mall here is using 6400 Deere's. I looked yesterday. The mall is pretty big, I thought he would have larger tractors.

15. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

I was actually wondering when you were going to post more vids about 10 mins ago lol. Cool stuff!

16. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

We got hit real hard this weekend around here... JD dave how busy you guys ben this year?? Hope all is well.

17. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Awsome Videos.

Salt truck is VERY COOL

18. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

good vids dave . hows those sectional box working for ya ?

19. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice videos!

20. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

Love the vids JD. Are you getting much snow?