1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skid-Steer SnowPlow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hunter5669, Dec 28, 2005.

1. hunter5669

hunter5669 Junior Member
    from Indiana

I have a old Meyer Plow that I have had a Skid-Steer Plate welded on. That is all that I have done so far to it. If I don't sell it now I am going to start fixing it it up with a good sandblasting, new paint, etc, and the price will go up. I have pictures of it can be given by e-mail. I live in central Indiana. I am wanting $700 OBO. E-mail me at hunter5669@yahoo.com for pictures and any offers. I don't check my PM's. Thanks.

2. hunter5669

hunter5669 Junior Member
    from Indiana

I have done some work on the plow. I have sandblasted and powder coated the plow. Added two new cylinders and had the sandblasted and powder coated to match the plow. The price has gone up accordingly to what I have done. I want $1200 OBO. The price does not include the hydro hoses from the cylinders to the skid-steer I will make arrangements to deliver up to 200 miles. I have more pictures of before and after but can't get them resized right. I can e-mail them to you if needed. Here is the front of the plow after the powder coat. Thanks.

plowresizeafterone.JPG