1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skid Steer Snow Tires

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IMAGE, Jan 11, 2016.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Several sets available, ready for shipping.

Choose from:
    34" tall on 19.5" HD Wheel (standard 8x8 bolt pattern) $1490 free shipping
    37" tall on 22.5" HD Wheel (standard 8x8 bolt pattern) $1690 free shipping
    37" tall on 22.5" HD Wheel (Bobcat S750+ bolt pattern) $1890 free shipping

dealer opportunities available on larger orders (5 sets or more)

Please email me for info. Steve@fargosnow.com

2. concreteguy

concreteguy Senior Member

Is the only option for the S 750 the 37"x22.5" option. What would be the benefit of the taller tires. I just don't like the look
    Thanks, Tom

3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Sorry I just noticed your message Tom. We could machine the 19.5" wheels out to the bigger Bobcat bolt pattern if you'd like. That would give you a 34" tire option then. To machine out the wheels would add $200 to the cost on the 19.5" package, bringing it to $1690.

The benefit of the taller tires is the increased speed. You'll gain almost 2mph with the taller tires. With the 34" tires, they are about the same height as your stock tires, so there wouldn't be any gain in speed, just traction.

Feel free to call me if you have any more questions. Sorry I am not on here often, so calling is probably the best way to reach me. My cell is 218-205-7198.

Thanks, Steve