1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skid Steer Snow Tires - SIMA 2016 PROMO

Discussion in 'Networking' started by IMAGE, Mar 21, 2016.

1. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to see if there's any interest in me putting together some kind of a promo for skid steer snow tire packages picked up at the SIMA Show in Rhode Island this June.

If there's enough interest I could bring a trailer load out. I'd need there to be several sets pre-sold for it to be worth bringing a trailer load out.

For those that don't know, we have a HD 19.5" wheel package and a HD 22.5" wheel package, with 34" and 37" tires respectively. Huge increase in traction, it's night and day compared to regular skid steer tires.

If you guys are interested I'll put something together. Just let me know.

This could also be a good opportunity for a dealer to get a stock order (5+ sets) and save on shipping - just let me know if you're interested in being a dealer.

skid steer snow tires 2.jpg

skid steer snow tires 2.jpg
  2. Gglandscape

Gglandscape Junior Member

I won't be at sima, but I'm interested in a set of tires for my jd 328d. I'm guessing the 22.5 s would be best. I'm located in williamston, mi. 48895. It's near lansing. Can you call me or email. 6165600790. Kolendaa@gglco.com