1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skid Steer Snow Tire

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Broncslefty7, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Broncslefty7

Broncslefty7 Senior Member

2. brasski

brasski Member

Those are too wide like regular ss tires I think they will still want to float not enough ground pressure. Call westside tire and get a set from them best money I ever spent.

3. Mr. Jon

Mr. Jon Senior Member
    from Jersey

x2 westside tire

4. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Those look like they would be better than standard pattern skid tires, but really you want them thinner as was mentioned.

5. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

As long as skid is only used for pushing during winter then yes skinny tires
    If you also are still loading and other type of work then those would be better then stock but not as good a strictly snow
    I have strictly snow tires and there is a night and day difference between stock would never go back

6. Broncslefty7

Broncslefty7 Senior Member

i have a 9800 lb machine, i have seen smaller machines that seem very bouncy on the skinner tires.