1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

skid steer snow pusher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Advancedexc, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Advancedexc

Advancedexc Junior Member
    from Indiana

Have 8ft skid steer pusher dirt works very nice units we use 15 backhoe pusher nice unit $1000.00 OBO 317-412-0480 Indiana 46181 zip code can ship anywhere in usa for 200.00

2. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

I am interested can you post pictures

3. DuallySnoPusher

DuallySnoPusher Senior Member

Do you have any pictures? also what part of indiana are you in

4. Advancedexc

from Indiana

I will get pic posted on sunday We just got in from pushing we had 10in today

5. Advancedexc

from Indiana

do you guys have an email i cant get the pic to load on here thanks

6. DuallySnoPusher

7. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

8. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

Is this still available?

9. Advancedexc

from Indiana

10. DuallySnoPusher

Don't buy a thing from this guy!!!!!!!! Trust me

11. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Please explain?

12. Advancedexc

from Indiana

this guy is pissed because he bought a snow pusher off us last year and wanted it delivered for 200.00 I told him we would try to find a shipper. we did and he backed out. it was not even up to me to ship this item. i was trying to help him out. He is to lazy to drive over here and pick up his box. He never called for 8 months i didnt sell his box to any one else or charge a storage fee i put it up in my shop. a year later we now have a shipper in place. if any one is interested in a box feel free to call us and come by our shop and look at what we have and you can load it up an take it with you. he is just mad the box didnt arrive at his place for free or something. The way fuel is i wouldnt haul it 400 miles for 200.00

13. carcrz

carcrz Senior Member

probably mad that the listed shipping price is $200 & then it wouldn't get shipped for that price. You might want to put a mileage price somewhere in this listing to clarify that then. It is what it is though.

14. DuallySnoPusher

First off here is the link to the add that he posted on plowsite showing that he advertised shipping anywhere in the US for $200.

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.p...492#post536492

Second off he wouldn't answer my calls or emails so i had to track down his brother to try and get something worked out. When that lead to nothing again i had to call his mom which matched the address of his shop and then she must have yelled at him then i finally got a email. I sent the guy a cashiers check for the full amount and i was told that he could have it shipped for $200 and i would have it the next week. Never happened. I have sent a guy to pick it up 3 times now and he never showed up with the pusher box. We also agreed to meet half way but again he never showed or called. I am sending one of my guys on the 3rd to meet him to pick it up, this will be the 4th time that i have sent to guy to pick it up and i will keep everyone posted if he shows.

Also the guy is scared to talk on the phone, all that he wants to do is email like we are in highschool. Don't waste your time with this guy.

15. Advancedexc

from Indiana

We had a shipper for this guy and he backed out. I even offered to meet him half way a few times but he wanted us to bring it to his door step. I didnt have time to do that.He did sent us the money up front for the box we talked to him on the phone may of times. I guess because we didnt call him every day we never talked to him we didnt get a call for a few months. So we emailed him and he started to email us back. He acts like he is in highschool because every time he makes a post about us he calls us to let us know. We even sent a truck with this box on it to evansville two weeks ago.Because he was going to be at family down there. He called and said be there at 1 after my guy left here at 12.30 and it takes 3 hrs to get there he called back at 130 and said i leave you will just have to bring it to me. I offered many times to meet him. He now just want to be a kid and post **** about us on plowsite. If anyone needs a box give us a call and pay when you get here to pick it up. We do not ship anything anymore because of this guy. unless you have a guy to pick it up(your shipper). pm me if anyone needs to know anything else. thanks

16. DuallySnoPusher

We did try to have something setup to meet in Evansville the other weekend, i asked him what time sunday and he said that he had a drive for anytime sunday. I said between 11:30-12:30 and he agreed that would be fine. I got a call Saturday afternoon from one of his drivers saying that the earliest he could be in evansville was 5pm sunday. I tried calling the driver as well as the seller back and left both messages to call me and again nothing as usual. I don't think that he knows how to use a phone.