1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skid steer snow blowers ???? which one ???

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by magnum1, Aug 21, 2011.

1. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

Looking @ snow blowers for case skid 440 series 3 RECOMMINDATIONS PLEASE

2. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

A Normand 72" would be a good match.

3. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

I'll ck it out thanks for the lead

4. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

No prob. You get expanded into ND yet?

5. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

As a matter of fact I just secured licensing. We are based in Williston the new center of my universe. Thanks for asking

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  6. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Cool, I'll probally meet you out there next summer. I'm getting into the trucking business also, and looking into hauling water out there by next spring. I'm actually going to Bismarck today to do some pprwrk to get things rolling on my own trucking authority so I can stop leasing on like I'm currently doing.

7. magnum1

magnum1 Senior Member
    from ID & ND

There's a water station right across the street from where we are located on 2nd west

8. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

I've never used the Normand skid blowers so I can't comment, but the erskine skidloader blowers have proven solid for me!

9. pmorrissette

pmorrissette Senior Member

You can also check out the ones sold by case dealers, they are made by Palladin I think, and I think the dealers can get good price if you order before the fall rush.

10. ryde307

ryde307 PlowSite Veteran

we use a bobcat blower and have no issues,

11. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

i have an erskine 84" high flow, model 2410x, and its been a great tool. used it on everything from heavy wet snow to light powder. we move back large snow piles from the private roads at an hoa we maintain and will never run out of room to put snow now. very solidly built, minimal maintenance and easy to use.

protech contacted me to interview me about skid mounted snow blowers and ive only seen vids online of their units so i cant comment on them.

Image- i see you now carry shoule blowers as well? can you pm me a price on a 96" or 102" inverted unit with their springloaded back blade?? standard semi-industrial chute is fine. still looking for the right m9540 tractor though.