1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

skid steer snow blower

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by MNPLOWCO, Nov 13, 2011.

1. MNPLOWCO

MNPLOWCO Senior Member

I'm looking for a good used 72"+ high flow for my S300 7 pin Bobcat.
    MN, or close. Any out there for a reasonable price.....not a new price..I can by at a new
    price anywhere...reasonable. Thanks

2. Idahoktmrider

Idahoktmrider Junior Member

3. timm9

timm9 Senior Member

As you are looking at used Blowers, it is critical that the hydraulic blower motor is propperly 'matched' to the output of the S300 which I believe is 35 or 36 GPM. If the blower motor is not matched you will be less than pleased with the performance of the blower. A replacement main fan motor runs around $600.00. Additionally, if you find an Erskine unit you can easily convert it to a 7 pin connection that will function with the S300.

4. MNPLOWCO

MNPLOWCO Senior Member

Thanks for checking in!

John, your set up looks nice. And price is good. Only issue with CASE to Bobcat is the conversion kit it around 500.00 (7pin Bobcat proprietary) and then shipping ( a couple hundred or more) and I'm at the same as a new SB200 with exact fit for my 31 gpm. Full warranty. So I'm taking the plunge on new. Thanks so much for the reply. Hope your winter season is profitable!!

Cheers, MNPLOWCO

5. Lazy John

Lazy John Junior Member

That's a really nice deal that you got there.