1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

skid steer snow blower FFC

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Premier, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Premier

Premier Senior Member

has anybody on here bought or used a FFC skidsteer blower. I was at the john deere dealer today getting prices on things and they have a 84" "deere" blower which from what I can tell is made by ffc, the dealer thought so also.
  2. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

I have the exact same size. Didn't use it allot last year but the lil bits of ice and crap I did use it on it worked good. Low flow model.
  3. rhkfwain

rhkfwain Senior Member
    from FWA, IN

FFC makes a pretty good blower but I believe that Erskine Manufacturing makes the best blower for skid steer loaders. Do yourself a favor and at least check out the Erskine before buying anything.
  4. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

I like the design of the new cat blowers... Totally different design...
  5. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Just don't buy from battlefield. They wanted to sell me a used single stage for like 5gs. No thanks. The intake is a good design very large and smooth.
  6. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

Try contactign "blowerman" on here. He's got a few on skid loaders and will likely tell you more than you'll ever need to know about them. Plus, he's not too far away.:nod: