1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

skid steer pusher

Discussion in 'THE SNOWPLOW Snow Pushers / Shovel Discussion' started by deere 332, Jul 19, 2010.

1. deere 332

deere 332 Junior Member

am looking for some help i purchased a jd 332 ss 2speed machine. i don't know what is the best way to go as far as a pusher goes. do i want a rubber edge, or steel edge. i know i want a ten footer, but don't know were to go from their thanks
  2. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Well its all up to what YOU want. A steel edge will scrape better than a rubber edge, but make sure it has some sort of trip action so you don't go through the glass when you hit a manhole cover. Rubber edges do a pretty good job too, as long as its not hard packed snow.
  3. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Try the Arctics... Pricey but worth every penny!
  4. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I've had really good results with the Bobcat brand pushers. Have been running rubber edges with good results, but when they go, both will be switched to urethane....which is a step above rubber imo. Im pretty sure they offer them with urethane from the factory, which is what I would do.