1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

skid steer pusher and pricing

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by szorno, Nov 20, 2003.

1. szorno

szorno Senior Member

We just got invited to take on a contract that I have always wanted. It looks like a skid steer with pusher would be the key to efficient operations. I have access to an LS180. what size pusher would you use ( 6 or 8 ft) and how would you bill it in proportion to a truck with 8 ft blade?? same? more?? :confused:
  2. bowties&meyers

bowties&meyers Junior Member

go with the 8ft blade i would put wings on it you cant beleive how much snow you can push with one of these.
  3. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

Pricing all depends on what you're charging for a truck. If you're getting $60/hr for a truck, you can easily get $80-$90/hour for a skid loader, but one of my buddies said he's getting $150/hr for a truck, so I wouldn't push it too much if you are going to charge that much for a truck, let alone a skid loader.