1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

skid steer plows

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by OBRYANMAINT, May 25, 2001.

1. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT PlowSite.com Veteran
    from ohio

what brand do you use ?....snow wolf is looking good

gotta be a plow not a box

2. Taconic

Taconic PlowSite.com Veteran

skidsteer plow options

Before you buy one you should look at the Swede v plow for skid steers.I have seen a couple of these and they truly are impressive.I think they go under the name of Swede attachments.There is a snow contractor in CT, who has 2 of them on his skidsteers and 1 on a loader and he loves them.I will try to find a number for you to call about them if interested
    John P

3. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

http://www.swede-way.com/

The V plow is the VPL line...

They will be exhibiting at the SIMA Symposium this year in Denver.

:D

~Chuck

4. Taconic

Taconic PlowSite.com Veteran

Thanks Chuck
    I couldnt think of there name only about a contractor who was using them in CT.
    John P

5. GeoffD

GeoffD Guest

I am useing the bobcat brand blades on my skid steers. I work 2 units in tandom in a condo project. One Plows and the other uses the bucket to clean up what the plow missed. One big storms both units just plow, and then they work with the buckets together.

Geoff

6. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT PlowSite.com Veteran
    from ohio

thanks for the info on swede i was hoping to see some before a purchase ...looking forward to denver