1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

skid steer plow - Kage 8'

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NorthernSvc's, Nov 17, 2012.

1. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

I am selling my used 8' kage system for a skid steer. has quick couplers for bobcat brand machines ( or anything that these fit...). plow is 5 years old, used as a backup for 2 then front line for 3. have original cutting edge for it with minimal wear, currently has a poly cutting edge on it. both come with plow. pressure washed and fluid filmed regularly, always kept inside during summer. I also have a spare oscillation plate that is included. These plows are built like dozer blades, It might have some surface rust but it still has a lot of life left in it...

$3,250.00 OBO save big over new... I will deliver locally for free, farther for a fee call to discuss, I have skids to help load if you are coming to pick it up.

I am getting rid of this because I no longer need it, I switched the current contract to a truck instead of leasing a machine and using this plow.

call me at 847-321-8261 for questions

2. NorthernSvc's

still for sale....
  3. NorthernSvc's

willing to trade towards side by side ( utv) or ATV, if interested...
  4. NorthernSvc's

Bump bump bump
  5. PALS Landscapin

PALS Landscapin Senior Member

$3000 ship to jersey and I will buy it.