1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skid Steer Plow 8.5'

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Tony350, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Tony350

Tony350 Senior Member

I am selling a skidsteer plow. It is an 8.5' western uinmount pro converted into a bobcat plow. Has hydraulic angle. It has the option of float mode just like a truck plow has, or you can put down pressure on the blade by tilting the quick tach plate forward. All of that can be done in the cab no getting out to switch between float or down pressure really slick! The quick tach plate has extra plating welded on the slotted tabs that lock it on to the machine to prevent them from cracking or ripping off.

The blade itself is in great shape there are no rust holes or any soft spots in the moldboard at all. Before the season I went threw all the bolt holes and welded new bushings in if they were egged out and replaced most of the bolts. I also painted it as well. It comes with an eight inch poly cutting edge on it, these are a couple hundred bucks in themselves. The aframe or quadrant don't show any signs or wear and aren't bent.

Another bonus is when the snow season is over you can remove the blade from the quicktach plate and put a receiver hitch on the quicktach plate and move trailers around flawlessly.

This was very well thought through when it was made. It was professionally welded and it shows. You won't be disappointed!

Asking $1300 best offer, I am located near Hudson WI. I may be able to work out delivery or meet you somewhere. If you have any questions please feel free to email at tony.wersal@gamil.com or call/text me at 651-249-7036. Thanks Tony

P2040381.jpg

P2040384.jpg

P2040382.jpg

P2040383.jpg