1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skid steer plow. 10' Heavy weight. Sweet!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Mar 30, 2009.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Selling for a friend. This is a very nice setup. It's a 10' heavyweight Western plow with a custom made skidsteer assy. It uses 2" rams and a manifold assy for the hose feeds. The hoses rest on a spring loaded tower as well. Hoses were custom made by a hydraulic company locally with best of the best parts. They are also sleeved. You can see this was done right. The plow is very nice, rust free and has a nice cutting edge on it as well. Anyone interested PM me and I'll set you up with him. Pics are poor and were taken today in the sunlight with my phone.

2. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

thats pole holding the hydraulic hoses is a really good idea....
  3. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Please let me know if the price is going to be lowered as I would be interested.
  4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lowered by how much? I'm sure he'd entertain offers. He feels it's worth a good buck, and I agree......but someone being able to put it to use is a different story. It was used this year, but not much. He just hasn't used it enough to make it worth hanging onto.
  5. T-MAN

T-MAN PlowSite.com Addict

Its only "worth" what someone will pay...

Nice setup for sure.
    I think he could probably get the asking price in Nov.
    Good luck
  6. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

What exactly do you mean by put it togood use? Cant you just put it on a skid steer and go? Is there something wrong with it by chance? Thanks.
  7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Meaning rather than sitting 11.75 months out of the year. It doesn't get used for the lots he plows anymore, only as a back up. He no longer has the accounts he used it at originally. If there was something wrong with it, I'd have mentioned it. It's a great plow.