1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

skid steer parts

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by snowman91, Feb 28, 2011.

1. i have a cat 252 and need to get the glass for the door as well as the roof and also the wiper arm. does anyone know where i can find these parts ive been looking online with no success

2. Maxamillion67

Maxamillion67 Member

If the glass is flat then you should be able to get at any glass shop, but if it is curved you will only be able to get it from Cat from what I have been told. I have bought the glass for my Cat skid steer door (B series Door) from Cat and It was three pieces and paid about $250.00 for the glass, broke one piece and I am able to get a glass shop to order me a new piece. They are going to take the measurements for he piece that is broke and will cut it to fit.

3. The door on mine is like you mentioned a 3 piece glass ill try a glass shop like u said

4. jgoetter1

jgoetter1 Senior Member

I need a wiper motor for a Bobcat S250 with curved glass. Dealer wants over $200

5. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

You guys are over paying for the glass, the 2 small side pieces are $40 something and the center piece is $80 something. Just an FYI at least that's what my dealer gets, don't ask how I know:realmad: Oh and don't loose the small plastic spacer pieces