1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skid Steer operator Mpls. MN

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Ranger620, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Ranger620

Ranger620 PlowSite Veteran

I am looking for some one to operate my skid steer this season for snow removal. So the typical must be available 24/7 when it snows is a must. Qualifying pearson must have dot health card or can pass physical for one. Must pass drug test before begining work. Looking for some one mechanically inclined to to some on site fixing if needed. Season is starting off fast paced already.
    North west metro is where we are located
    Pay will range from $15 to $20 per hr.
  2. Deershack

Deershack Senior Member

Thanks for the call today. Good of you to follow up. Perhaps you can make the meet up next year. Keep in touch.
  3. ConnerM

ConnerM Member

Im just wondering what cities do you plow?
  4. Ranger620

Posted this last year but same goes this year. Looking for a skid driver and trucks as well. North suburbs to Mpls. (rogers to south mpls.)
  5. ConnerM

ConnerM Member

what experience are you looking for in a skid steer or plow?
  6. Ranger620

Looking for some experiamce but more importantly reliability, responsible and hard working. the rest I can teach. give me a call we can chat 612-685-3566 Joe
  7. scotttinnell

scotttinnell Junior Member

i have a truck and can work anytime you need.i live 1 hour away in owatonna. i have a 2004 chevy 2500 HD with a curtis 8FT plow