1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skid Steer Doors and enclosures. All Lexan construction. Industructable!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by scott321789, Oct 11, 2012.

1. scott321789

scott321789 Inactive

Hello Friends, We at Thermfast Industries are brand new to the forum. We Manufacture a very price competitive Door and side window kit for most all Skid steer models. 1/2 inch heavy duty doors are also available as well as the super tough EXTREME 3/4 inch thick MARGARD doors.
    We manufacture kits for the following brands:

Cat, Case, Bobcat, Terex, Thomas, Komatsu, Asv and New Holland are a few to mention.

We would love for you to check out our ebay Website by clicking on the link below:

You can also contact us Toll Free by calling 1 866 924 7355

or, you can directly email us at Ltb@mts.net

here are a few pictures of the products we supply:

bobcat f series 1 small.jpg

caterpillar door 1.jpg

komatsu door.jpg

Terex pt 60 small 1.jpg

bobcat enclosure 057.jpg
  2. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

No John Deere?
  3. GSS LLC

GSS LLC Senior Member

Im lazy. do you make a door for a 2000 case 1840? im to lazy to look, which coincidentally is also the reason im interested in buying something from you rather than making it myself. lol
  4. scott321789

scott321789 Inactive

Hey, no problem! We've got you covered!

Yes we do sir. It's listed in the case section of our website. Just pick the package that suits your needs best. 1/4" door, 1/2 " door, locking or economy, side windows or not.

Here is the link again to the website: or call us Toll Free at1 866 924 7355

5. maelawncare

So no plans for a John Deere anytime soon?
  6. scott321789

scott321789 Inactive

No plans yet. Maybe in the months to come.
  7. scott321789

scott321789 Inactive

We did just introduce our Komatsu Line of products.
  8. blazer2plower

blazer2plower Senior Member

John Deere 317 I hate the plastic snap one's would look at getting a few. And as being indestructible. My customers are like raccoons if they can't destroyed it they will sh$# on it
  9. maelawncare

Nuts, Really need one for my JD 250