1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skid steer cell phone holder

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Shawn S, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Shawn S

Shawn S Junior Member

2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

My iPhone is plugged into the radio for music, but all calls and alerts come through the speakers as well, so no missed calls. Your holder looks good, but stick a radio in there and make your life better.xysportThumbs Up
  3. Snow tracker

Snow tracker Senior Member

I can't hear my cell in my pocket and can't feel it vibrate as well. I wear a head set from blue parrot, the 250xt. Never miss a call, run my business while doing other things hands free. Never have the truck sit idle while I return calls or listen to voice mails trying to take notes. It may look stupid on my head(my son says it my GPS tracking device) but it saves a ton of time. It has noise cancelling technology so people can hear me when the Bobcat is running full RPM not the engin noise.
  4. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

I do the same thing, but I use head phones. The music w/o commercials makes plowing somewhat tolerable again. As a sub though, I don't generally get many phone calls, or at lest one's that I consider important enough to answer, unless I'm doing something wrong........
  5. derekslawncare

derekslawncare PlowSite.com Addict

I use a blue tooth headset for my cell phone. I too HATE the way they look, but it beeps in your ear when you get a call (and reads you the callers #, so you don't even have to see the phone). In my opinion, one of the best $100.00 spent on my business. As was said above, hands free while writing, driving and can hear over the noise of the equipment. Also makes hearing GPS directions over the radio much easier.