1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skid Loader Wanted!

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by exmark1, Oct 14, 2007.

1. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I am looking for a good used skid loader to be used for running a snow blower during the winter. It must have a heater and be a diesel model, would prefer close to central MN but would drive up to a day away to get one if it was what I was looking for at a good price.

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

You can come with me to the Mpls Auto Auction...they have a heavy equipment auction every month. Dozens of skids to choose from. Send me a PM if you're interested and I'll give you the rest of the details.

Also, IRAY auctions in Foley is another option and they're open to the public ------>

http://www.iraymn.com/

3. rodbuilder

rodbuilder Junior Member

Asv rc50 track loader for sale

I have just what you need!!! This is a 50hp 2004 ASV RC50 track loader with pallet forks and bucket. If you'll give me my asking price I'll enclose the cab for you and will also give you my 8 foot poly plow for an additional $300!!!!!!!!

Send me an email so I can send you a link to more information on it.

I have just what you need!!! This is a 50hp 2004 ASV RC50 track loader with pallet forks and bucket. If you'll give me my asking price I'll enclose the cab for you and will also give you my 8 foot poly plow for an additional $300!!!!!!!!

Call me at 815 - 973 - 8128

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  4. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

You do realize this thread is over 2.5 years old... :rolleyes: