1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Skid Loader snow plow

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Premier, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Premier

Premier Senior Member

I am in the process of making a snow plow to go on our 753 bobcat, was wondering if anybody had any pics of theres or any pointers to make this thing unbreakable. we are using a 7.5 western conventional plow for the blade.
  2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I just fabricated one last year. I can snap some pics and get those to you. I wouldn't say mine is bullet proof but it gets the job done nicely. I put side shields on mine and if I had to do it over again I would've put on heavier gauge steel.

I was shocked at the cost of the hoses and couplers. I don't remember how much right off hand but it was over $200.

Give me some time to get the pics...
  3. bossplowguy

bossplowguy Senior Member

Where you located in WI? I just made one for my nieghbor, when he took the skid to the Gehl dealer they were impressed with it and wanted to know where he got it....they were pretty surprised when he told them we made it. I will see if I can go over and get a pic of it tomorrow when it is light out

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Take a look in the heavy equipment forum. I know there is a pic or 2 in there.