1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

skid loader aftermarket heater

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by 08rapture, Jan 23, 2013.

1. 08rapture

08rapture Junior Member
    from 46574

We just bought 2 skid loaders for snow removal,one a case cl 150 and the other a deere 240 ,both with out factory cabs .We since have got after market cabs the plastic windows with velcro on the edges...........my question is we have the after market box heaters and they just dont seem to have enough heat coming out of em ,or enough air flow.Now i know its not gonna be like a factory set up ,but anyone with some ideas please chime in with the best heaters please. as of tomarrow we are gonna try and turn the radiators fans around to blow the heat from the radiator on to the cab intead of blowing out of the back...........so any ideas please help..............and excellent forum buy the way i have been a long time lurker and just jioned, thanks in advance

2. lawnboy2121

lawnboy2121 Senior Member

Search this section there was a thread about this not long ago with a website on heaters