1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Size of plow NOT a PS

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Naudi2u, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Naudi2u

Naudi2u Member

2. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Airport Plow. The can run on typical Tandem Dumps

Always down, so very little weight on front axle.

Always plowing so snow is seldom deeping then a couple inches so the trucks have no problem pushing it.
  3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I want to know how they plan on hooking it up with the mounts pushed into the dirt pile!
  4. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

You all just wait for the guy who asks if he can put that on his F150. Damn thing is about as big as what people want to put on their 1-tons.
  5. DeereFarmer

No, no, no. You have it all wrong. We all know that it belongs to the Beretta.:D
  6. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

with wings, right?
  7. yzf1000_rider

yzf1000_rider Senior Member

think i can push it with my 99 ram? or will i have to up grade the front end a little?:dizzy: :dizzy: xysport prsport
  8. DeereFarmer

Exactly. The muffler also spits out gold coins.
  9. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a 30' Hydroturn protech airport plow.
  10. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I still can't believe they don't use a trip mechanism of some sort and those are usually on loaders. Our airport just got one, they go up to 36'. They are used on the taxiways or approaches or whatever technical term they have for them. The FAA will not allow them to be used on runways for some reason, not sure why.
  11. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

What do they use on the runways?
  12. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

Brushes till it piles up then large blowers